Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!

My little girl turned one today. We didn't party hard or have a big celebration like you would expect on a first birthday. We just remembered through out the day, with simple gifts and dinner with family. Here are some pics and video to enjoy! Look how BIG she has gotten! Its amazing to me how fast she has grown. Born at 6 pounds 14 ounces, looking at her now you would have never guessed she was that small!






Dallin "singing" Happy birthday to Sarah so cute!


She got some books from Dallin and I made her a dress, some shoes and her "princess" one year old shirt (in the picture above) Grandpa and Grandma Maxfield gave her a doll crib that was made by Sarah's Great Great Grandpa Fowkes, my grandma played with this when she was little and so did my mom.... if I have the story straight!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

I tried to get some other video to upload but it was a no go.. I'll have to work on it to see if I can make it work later!

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah! Your kids are so cute!

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Laura {and JR} said...

she is so big!