Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tree House Museum


A few weeks (Ok MONTHS) ago on a friday night we ventured up to Ogden to the Tree House Children's Museum on friday nights it's $3 for kids and $1 for adults to get it. My friend had blogged about when she took her kids there and I thought it would be fun to go on a little adventure to somewhere new. I really enjoyed this museum because of the size. It was small and I didn't feel like I was going to loose my kids if they ran off because I could see from one end of the building to the other, yet there was a lot packed in there, and a second floor. Plus at one point Sarah got to the front door and one of the workers stopped her in her tracks and wouldn't let her leave. That was pretty re-assuring for me. Was it worth the drive up to Ogden? Yes. Was it worth it enough to make it a regular thing? No, but every once and a while would be fun.

Some of the favorites were this horse that was the rodeo arena, Sarah did not want to get off.
But she also liked these horses that were all over the city.

Dallin put on a little show for me... and I do mean little, he lost interest pretty quick!
We looked at every tool on this wall!
There was a big map of Utah, with a trivia game and you had to stand next to the picture with the best answer. I thought this picture of Tooele was just funny!

I swear we have these trains at home, why more interesting somewhere else?

No comments: