So we've been a little busy lately, first I got strep throat AGAIN, so I had my tonsils taken out! That hurt just a little, worse off it put me down and out for about a week and a half. Thanks to my mom we survived. I don't know what we would have done without her. Dallin went swimming at preschool, thankfully his swim teacher is now his preschool teacher so he had a blast! Here's a little picture preview of what we've been up to lately. We are also getting ready to go to the cabin (my grandparents cabin in Heber) for conference weekend, it's all Dallin can talk about. I'm sure we'll have a great time.
I've created a mini me!
3 comments:
hahahahha these pictures are awesome! I am stealing them!
I love painting their toenails when I can't think of anything else to do to keep them entertained on those long afternoons!
And blue frosting, yum yum!
So cute! I love the mini me pic!!! We put Mr. Potato glasses on Noah when he was an infant! It was hilarious! Glad you guys have been doing good & having a fun time! Also, glad to hear that your surgery & recovery for your tonsils went well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment