Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dallin is 4!!!


One Day I went to the Hospital and had a baby boy. His name is Dallin. He was a cute little bug wrapped up in a neat little package.

Then I blinked and this is what I had, a 1 year old.
Then I blinked again and he was 2.
I tried to stop but I blinked again and he was 3.
After having tried to stop blinking and I could no longer do it and BAM he turned 4! He's not so little any more!

Sunday we had a family party and My awesome sister Laura mad this awesome cake! It's a rainbow inside. Click HERE for an inside look at this cake. (she'll post pics sometime)

Then there's my awesome culinary skills!
One of the kids at the party today said, "these are the best cupcakes! Can I have another one?!" LOL and yes there was 6 little boys at my house today, and I survived!
Dallin wanted Chinese chicken for Lunch so thats where we went! Dave wouldn't smile for the camera so I left his pictures out!
I love this picture!
Happy Birthday Dallin! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Laura {and JR} said...

the pictures are up...... yay!

Anonymous said...

I was just telling a friend of mine that watching your children grow up is so strange. Wonderful, but so so strange.