Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Under a rock

Blogging has not been the first thing on my mind lately most because I've been taking all my free time to spend SLEEPING mostly on the couch and my kids watching TV. I know I'm going to win mother of the year for how our summer has been going! Here is the reason.... and you probably already know unless you've been living under a rock for the past 4 months!


















And what do these two things have in common? That is the size of my baby this week! Crazy right! A 2 pound egg plant is what I have growing inside of me apparently! I am 25 weeks pregnant! Slap a bow on this eggplant and what you have is Baby Johnson #3 is a girl! We are super excited and a little nervous. If she has the same high spirit like Sarah we are in for our money!

I had planned to "announce" my pregnancy on april fools day and just let it be a fun april fools joke. Turns out the joke was on me this year because I took a pregnancy test to see If I could be honest during my april fools joke. And this is what I saw!

A positive test. Now I had two choices, tell everyone on april fools day that I was pregnant and see who would really believe me or not tell anyone until later. I told a few people on april fools day and it was fun but really just funny all around! Its been a very different pregnancy this time around, I was more sick that I was with the first two. Because of that fact Dave knew right away that it was a girl, how he knew I'm not sure! I've been really tired, and I mean REALLY tired. I fall asleep on the couch every opportunity I get. My poor children must think I am the worst mother in the world. Dallin is much better at letting me sleep than Sarah is. Being Pregnant is hard because of how it affect your body and your mental state but really I love being pregnant, having the feeling of life inside of you is like no other. (ok sometimes it feels like gas) I am so grateful Heavenly Father trusts me enough to send another one of his sweet spirits to be in my care on earth. I just hope I can continue to do a good job and teach my children well.