all the dead ivy and you can see the old fence, pretty nasty right!? And taking down the old fence lovely!
This is a bad picture but you can see the great wall.
The next project was the basement bathroom. I wish I would have gotten a picture of what the previous owners thought was a good idea for a bathroom but thats ok. Here it is in progress, after we had to bust up some concrete floor to move the pipes for the toilet. (see previous post)
Here is the final product! Grandpa (aka our general contractor) Lead by George: The foreman. He did and amazing job! and we are so close the end I can taste it. It might be drywall dust I'm actually tasting but who knows. Check it out!
Here is a picture of the hallway partway finished. with Dallin's new room straight ahead and Sarah's room to the far left. The bathroom on the right and the family room on the left.
All the lighting is done in the basement and all the electrical has been updated! It's getting exciting. I can't wait until it's all done!
1 comment:
It lookds really great Heather!!
Post a Comment