Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Legs

You know the really Cute baby "leg warmers" they sell at baby stores. They are $11.99 and thats at Kid to Kid (the second hand kids store)

OK FORGET THAT!!! So I made some! went to the thrift store, bought 2 pairs of toe socks, for 49 cents and 69 cents. I made my own!

Cut off the toes. Sew a simple stitch.
Put them on your baby!

Ta Da! an instant savings of over $10 bucks! I love thrift town our local thrift store, much better than the DI, if I do say so myself, better selection, better prices. Its more like goodwill with half price color days! Gotta love it!

I found really good couch pillows too! 

1 comment:

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Very impressed! I have been wanting to get those for Bailey, need to keep this great idea in mind1