Tuesday, May 26, 2009

vacation sweet vacation

We had a blast on vacation to Indiana! I have to admit that I forgot to take my camera to most of the places we went, which kinda sucked! We stayed pretty busy visiting old friends and spending time with family. 


Here is us on the plane trip out there, Dave's 2 aunts were with us! LIFESAVERS! we weren't so lucky on the way home thank goodness for dollar store toys and DVD players. Our flight crew and some folks around us were no help at all!



Playing with some new toys at Jenny's House. Auntie Sharon thought Sarah looked just like this doll so she had to buy it!



Here is our attempt at some family photos even though half of us were missing from most of them. Sarah was asleep and who knows where everyone else was?
      
This is the wreckage that happened daily when all the cousins got together! Erin could not keep her cloths on for very long before she had to change into a new dress.

After receiving some of Joey's old cloths to use for Sarah, Joey had to put on a fashion show! These cloths are 30 years old, yet so cute, love them.



Like I said, I forgot to take my camera most of the time! oops! We had a lot of fun going to our old play group in Plainfield it was lots of fun to see everyone.

Aunt Julie was HILARIOUS! 

We ate at Steak n' Shake a ton, So yummy, wonder why Utah doesn't have one yet.

We went to the park and Dallin went on the biggest slide all by himself! And he played at McDonalds on the play place pretty much by himself. I'm so proud of my little boy!

We visited our cousins house and played in the kiddie pool. Too bad that day Dallin's eyes were really bad (more on this later)

Now we're home back to real life.



No comments: