I know sarah got the chicken pox like a month ago! That is why I haven't really posted anything new. Dave had shingles which gave sarah the chicken pox. So because of all that I've been in survival mode all month it seems like. We had lots of oatmeal baths and LATE nights that we are still trying to re adjust back to normal. Overall sucky experience but its one that I know we went through for a reason. Probably to remind me how good my kids really are! My poor poor sarah I felt so bad that I couldn't do more to help her.

Oatmeal bath in the sink.... she didn't like this too much!


I would find her passed out EVERYWHERE she was so tired, these are just some of the pictures I happened to take. The lion she is sleeping on is one of the only things that put a smile on her face!

We did however manage to get a christmas tree! A live one, I love it! So please wish us well that we can all stop getting sick! Merry Christmas everyone!
1 comment:
Oh Heather I am so sorry to hear that! At least she is getting it over with right?! My kids haven't had it yet, cross my fingers. Good luck with the sickness and hopefully you can get some sleep to recover from being super mom and wife! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment