"And the stocking were hung by the TV with care?"
Our tree Christmas morning!
Turn off the music at the bottom of the blog before you push play!
I'm sad that Christmas morning I didn't take any pictures. But we did use our video camera for the action that morning! I have NO idea how to put it on the computer. So this lovely video of Dallin singing Jingle Bells will have to do. He hasn't stopped singing it since Tiffany taught it to him!
Dave was not feeling well Christmas morning but he was a trooper and got up with all of us to see what Santa had brought! A new play kitchen, Trucks, dolls, puzzles, books and clothes. It was nice being with my family again this year. It is totally different than Dave's family but that is ok its not bad just different. I miss all the food that comes along with Christmas in Indiana! It's just not a big deal out here.... We did however eat a really good dinner with Sharon! Dallin got a 2 train sets... one for Sharons house and one for Grandmas! Genius I tell you! I'm so thankful for the Saviors birth and trying to explain that to Dallin this year was easy but for him to understand I had to play up the "it's Jesus' Birthday" side of things and that is why we give gifts to others. And as far as Jesus being a baby.... he couldn't quite get that one, he would always refer to our photo of Jesus on the wall. It was cute! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment