I started this post a long while ago... seeing is that its about new years! For new years the kids and I went to my grandpartents cabin in Heber with all my family. This has been a tradition for a while now but I've only gone twice durring new years. It was really fun, crazy sleeping
bed... yeah) but really fun. We stayed up until about 1 in the morning playing catch phrase and laughing so hard it hurt. Forget about when midnight actually came we were caught up playing!
New years day we go tubing. This is not regular tubing this is ULTIMATE tubbing for a few reasons. 1. we tube down the street that leads upto the cabin. 2. we are pulled back up the hill by a snowmobile. and 3.
You go Super fast when you get a fast start using the snowmobile. I took Dallin down once going pretty slow and he loved it. So I'm glad we got some good use out of our snow gear at least once this winter.
There wasn't really much relaxing going on like you would imigine at a cabin. Maybe next time when we go for conference in the spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment