Thursday, June 3, 2010

The zoo

We've been to the zoo a lot this summer already and we are loving it. We broke down and bought a season pass... the best idea ever. We went for a cousins birthday party, and a couple times just for fun. Its been nice to go for just a few hours and not feel bad because I know we can just come back another day.










You don't know how hard it was to get this picture!




I'm looking forward to taking them to the Indianapolis zoo, (whenever we make it out there, looks like it might be later rather than sooner) I think they will enjoy that one even more, I think the Utah zoo is pretty small compared to others but for our little people its a good size.






My two little monkeys!

Dallin likes the Elephants and Sarah likes the Giraffes. They really both enjoy all of the animals it makes it really fun to visit the zoo. Sarah can say a lot of animal names its pretty cute, I need to get some video of her talking, she is quite the talker.


Enjoying some animals of the non living kind! We love the zoo!

No comments: