Its been so nice out lately we've been going to the park about every other day. The other night we happened to go when there was a concert of some sort going on at the other side of the park so it was nice to have some music in the back ground. Good thing we weren't actually there it would have been way too loud! Sarah every so often would stop playing and start dancing, totally random.
The swings are ALWAYS the favorite part, we could stay on them the entire time and no one would be the wiser; Dallin and Sarah would come home not even caring they didn't do anything else, especially Sarah.
Its crazy to think that last summer Dallin would NOT go on this slide but this year he headed straight for it. Sarah also dived right into it (she's younger than Dallin was last year) Its amazing how different my kids are yet how similar they are in other things.
We (meaning I) tried to stop for a nice photo shoot but Sarah had other plans, there were people on bikes, roller blades, the concert across the way, and of course dogs walking past. She could not sit still to save her life. So this is what I get! But this is always true the two of them can not sit still for more than 5 minutes. Am I doing something wrong? is there something else I can teach them? I don't know but for now kids will be kids and stopping in the park for a photo that probably only I will love is not the most important thing. I love taking them to the park to see the joy on their faces about all the amazing things around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment