Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grandpa

We sure do miss this guy! We had so much fun with Grandpa Jakeman while he was here. While I wasn't feeling well (turns out I had strep) it worked out just perfect because my dad was here specifically to spend time with Dallin and Sarah and that's just what he got to do because I was feeling awful. We had grand plans to do all sorts of things but plans changed and we had just as much fun.
Grandpa went swimming with Dallin on his last day of swim lessons (more on that later!)

Both of them received a birthday/christmas/grandpa is going to spoil you present! We went to breakfast with Grandma Anthony, Tiffany and Elliot at Liberty Park, I didn't even know they had a cafe' there, it was good!


We made it to the zoo and had a blast!

I miss my dad when he is gone, I love the way he plays with my kids and has such a great time. He is caring and thoughtful. Next time I'll have to see if he will fly me and the kids out to his house for a visit! Now that would be an adventure, or maybe he can just stay for more than the weekend. Either way I don't see him often enough, its a little hard living on opposite ends of the country. I love you Dad.

1 comment:

Max said...

I love you guys too! I can't wait to be back together again.