Wednesday, November 17, 2010

princess sarah




Sarah has been a little into princesses lately and it's been fun. I made her some skirts for her birthday and found her a pair of play dress shoes. she thought she was such a big girl wearing her heels and dressed like a princess. I really can't get enough of how cute she is. Once she learns how to run in these heels watch out! Granted doing all this while playing with the girliest remote control car to be found! Her disposition lately has been that of a true two year old, one minute the happiest girl on the planet and then watch out if you cross her! Screaming, hitting you name in. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep her happy with out spoiling her!

She has such a sweet spirit about her. She has been very willing to kneel for family prayer and fold her arms. When Dallin votes that it is Sarah's turn to pray she then has nothing to say! She is so loving toward everyone. If you ask her for a kiss she will pucker right up and not only give you one but two or three or four if not more kisses. One day we were out to dinner and she kept kissing me it was so funny. I would turn my head away and and she would take her hands, turn my head, and plant a big wet one smack on the lips! I could not stop laughing!
She's giving him a big ol' kiss (if you couldn't tell)

She has been loving to count and this is usually how it goes.
me-"one"
sarah-"two"
me-"two"
Sarah-"three"
me-"three"
Sarah-"seven"
me-"four"
Sarah-"seven"
me-"five, six"
Sarah- "eight, nine, seven, eight!"
me-"ten"
Sarah-"TEN" "yay!" clap, clap, claps her hands with so much excitement that she did it.

I'm a proud mama.

No comments: