Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sleeping babies among other things


Tonight I made this for dinner (this is not a picture of my actual dinner, but it really does look like that after you make it) It was quite good if I do say so myself. Click HERE for the recipe over at Our Best Bites.
I'm now in love with their Blog! I read it once and drooled over every recipe I read there. And wait there's more... they have a cook book too! I'm trying these on Friday as a test run to make for Dallin's Valentines Party at school on the 10th.
Awesome Right!?

But the whole time I was trying to clean up after my very tasty dinner all that was happening or rather not happening is Sarah NOT sleeping. I was listening to the monitor; Sarah screaming for an hour, not sleeping.
I was waiting for her to fall asleep so I could work on a little sewing project, which I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one but it's going to be cute! Here's a sneak peek. I'm pretty excited!

Now that she's asleep I've given up and resorted to watching netflix and blogging. Maybe when my show is over I'll go sew some more!




2 comments:

Phil and Alicia Hall said...

Definitely need to check out that recipe blog as I LOVE new recipes! And keep us updated on the big project! Can't wait to see it!

Laura {and JR} said...

I like that food blog a lot. I also get a lot of yummy and easy ones from here too. http://cjaneinthekitchen.blogspot.com/

see ya friday!