They were so excited to draw pictures and help me write their letters. I wish I would have taken a picture of both the letters they were very cute!
We of course had to visit the big man himself! This was at Grandma Fowks' living center. He was a very friendly Santa!
On Christmas Eve the kids opened 2 presents. One from Grandpa Jakeman, a recordable book and him reading The Night Before Christmas. It was a very sweet and thoughtful gift. Thanks Dad! And the second gift: New Jammies. Zipper Jammies as Sarah likes to call them! I'm excited to have 2 girls now to dress them exactly the same, I can't resist!
The kids made out like bandits again this year, This is only half of what they received. Thanks to Aunt Sharon the kids should not have a hard time finding something to do all year long. I think I'm going to put some of the toys away and pull them out through out the year. ( I say that now, we'll see if I actually do it!)
Little Emma is 1 whole month old now. Seriously Time has flown by and I am busy busy busy. I debated writing this blog post vs. going to bed. I want to use this blog to document our lives and keep some kind of Journal so the blog won tonight.
Dallin with his new perry the platypus slippers that he wanted to wear to church!
This is the day after Christmas, you couldn't pull Dallin away from his "big screen" I finally told him we needed to play with some of his other toys and he finally agreed. Once school starts back up and life gets back to normal then I'll start limiting electronic toy time! As you can see I have no pictures of Sarah from Christmas day, thats how busy my life gets. Chirstmas morning she was so cute, she woke up before everyone else so I went and sat with her in the living room and we admired the tree all lit up and all of the presents underneath. She was so excited to know that someone had gotten her presents because she had gotten one for them too. After everyone was up and moving and present unwrapping began she didn't hesitate to rip them open. When she opened the gift from Dallin she ran to him and gave him the biggest hug and said "oh THANK YOU Dallin!" it was a very sweet moment. Dallin on the other hand didn't want to open his presents, he was content to put them in a pile and admire the pile of presents he had. He was careful to choose which one to open and once it was open place it into another pile of presents already opened. He was more willing to share his unopened gifts with mommy and daddy so we could open some too. Emma slept through most of the days events, which for her I'm sure was just as great as getting any presents!
We all headed off to Grandmas house and met with all my family there. Ate some breakfast and shared gifts and good company. Then we all headed off to church together, it was really nice to have us all go together especially on Christmas. Sacrament meeting was a great program filled with music. Dallin did an especially great job singing as loud as he could. Even though he didn't know the words he was loud and it's so cute; its funny we couldn't help but laugh!
We rounded off the evening with a trip to Sharon's house where all the big toys were brought out! We had a great dinner of Turkey and all the fixings! Sharon makes the best turkey!
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for all the gifts from near and far.
No comments:
Post a Comment