Friday, February 3, 2012

I had a baby..... 2 months ago!

As far as the blogging world goes I am not the best. Think about it, I posted in November-ish and then in December-ish and completely skipped the fact that I gave birth to a wonderful little girl! All these people who find time and motivation to blog about every aspect of their lives I give you kudos. Now on to this adorable baby of mine. Here are some highlights from her birth! Emma Renee Johnson was born on November 26th at 10:30ish in the morning. She weighed 8lbs and 5oz I guessed 8lbs 6oz so I was pretty close and she was 20.5 inches long. Her birth was a completely planned c-section and it went amazingly well. I was mentally prepared and I had a ton of things at home prepared. I made freezer meals, I stocked up on diapers (except for newborn size, who knows why?) I had a bag for the hospital with the things I knew I wanted and things that I knew I would need. The worst part about the whole day was my IV. I had to be stuck 3 times and it still hurt after it was in. I felt really great after she was born. Over all a great experience!

I guessed it!

Proud Daddy with his new baby girl.


Wide eyed and alert!



The Proud Big Brother and Big Sister. 
(except Dallin didn't know what to do with her)


Welcome to the Family little one!

No comments: