I have been going crazy still.. today marker on the couch and lazy boy chairs. Will this madness ever end? I put things up high so he won't reach them. Dallin's solution, climb up and get it. I put a lock on the bathroom door, he learns how to open it. I put up a baby gate, he reaches over and opens it. When I move it up higher, he crawls underneath. Dallin I love you but I'm really losing my sanity! anyone have any good tips/ advice for me to help me cope through this stage of a two year old? One day I'm going to find him swinging from the power lines outside or something crazy like that.
But besides all the chaos we had a really great day spending time together as a family, shopping, eating at mc donalds only for the play place of course, we went to the park and it was all around great fun! Dallin really is a good kid, he's just two and it's going to get the best of me by the time he's three. but by then Sarah will be two! Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Can I tell you how MUCH I feel your pain!!!!! Boston is just as crazy and I want to pull my hair out! Ever sense he turned two it has been crazy! But like you said Sarah or in my case Bailey will be in his shoes in no time! Pray for us both!
Having had two boys pass the curious two's, I think the best answer is to just go with the flow and pick your battles. If they aren't hurting anyone (or expensive furniture) then let them learn by...destruction. Like I say they can jump on the downstairs couches, but not upstairs or my bed, but not theirs. That way, we both kind of win. And, I gave up and now tell my boys to drink out of the bathroom sink, so I don't have to get them a cup every two seconds.
ohh i love to hear this! it is the best birth control! no advice from me, sorry! good luck though...
Post a Comment