There were some good in between parts so that was good. A dear friend of mine, my family's and an awesome member of my ward passed away on Saturday. Today was her funeral. She didn't want a funeral or a viewing but I guess it happened for the rest of us left behind. Shryl was an amazing woman, I remember the most that she LOVED babies and Sarah was no exception. Her last sunday at church about 2 weeks ago, she spent holding her! I think she died too young, she was 70. This morning at the funeral I took Sarah with me. During the service she was a little wiggly so I set her on the floor. She crawled across the floor to the pew across and behind us. I mean she full blown crawled hand and knees, no scooting nothing! She was too cute for me to sweep her up even though I know it was probably a little distracting. But then I thought Shryl would not have minded the least bit!
I thought it was pretty cool for her to crawl today, it is her 9 month "birthday" and I'm pretty sure that's the same point Dallin started crawling.
I am amazed at life, the joys and the sorrows. I know funerals are not the most fun thing to write about but I felt it was important to document Sarah crawling and when she did it, this funeral was a celebration of a woman's life. I know we will all see her again so in a way that makes it not so sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment