After a LOT of things going on at our house I finally feel like I have time to update the world on our lives. I've been looking for a job lately so Dave can work just one job and not two. So I decided to take the kids to the childrens museum with my sister a while ago. I had never been and had heard mixed reviews. Compared to the only other museum I've been to this one is smaller. But I really liked it. The kids LOVED it!
Sarah really started walking while we were there using one of the shopping karts, she was mad when it was time to go home. There were a lot of fun things for them to do. Dallins favorite part was the water "table" it was huge.
There was also a wind machine upstairs and he liked to put papers in it and watch them fly. Sarah's favorite thing was to try and run using the shopping karts.
was so much for them to see and do it was great. Now that I actually have a job I need to be sure and schedule more fun things like this for us all to do together
No comments:
Post a Comment