Sarah age 3 months


Heather age 3 months
Dallin age 2
Heather age 2 1/2
Heather age 2 1/2So I was going through pictures of me when I was little and I'm finding a striking similarity to me and my children. Everyone says that Dallin looks like Dave, which I agree but I also agree that he looks like me when I was that age. This is a photo of me at age 2 1/2 now Dallin is almost 2. So for those of you out there who says he looks like me, now I see it!
Now as for Sarah she is 3 months in this picture as am I. The jury is still out on this one. (for me anyways) don't get me wrong she does look like me! I think it is fun to look at old family photos and see who looks like who.
There is a picture of Grandpa (Taggart) Johnson when he was younger that I think Dave looks just like him! I have a picture of Grandma (Sandy) Johnson when she was a baby that is very similar to both my kids. I'll have to post those as well so everyone can know what I'm talking about. And to show there's some of the Johnson side of the family in both my kids as well as Jakeman.
No comments:
Post a Comment