There was a Valentines dance for our stake on Valentines day and Dave took me dancing, yes believe it folks for the first time in 6 years we went dancing together. I enjoyed every moment of it. Sharon watched the kids and we went out to Olive Garden then dancing. I was spoiled this valentines day I got flowers, a card, dinner and dancing all in one day. That is considered romantic overload for Dave! I love him so much and I know he just wants me to be happy. I've been going a little crazy lately with the kids, 2 kids is proving to be harder than it looks. So thank you Dave for all the pampering lately!
It was so interesting to see all different couples on valentines, at olive garden there was an older couple who was out with who I'm assuming was their grand-daughter, it was just fun to people watch and see their interactions. I like to people watch. Then at the dance the music was played by the Stratford Big Band a local band with many members being from our stake. they played a little bit more "classic" music, like Moon River, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, Tequila, a couple of swing songs that I couldn't tell you the name of. The best part was to watch the "older couples" dance like they were 20 and do moves that Dave and I couldn't match if we tried, mostly because we have no rhythm. I had so much fun this valentines day!
No comments:
Post a Comment