The other night I gave Sarah some rice cereal and this was her reaction... (see pics below) She didn't like it! but then again who would like the stuff it's gross! I know Doctors insist on it to be the first food they eat but really come on I feel like I'm torturing my daughter! As I was letting her have her first taste Dallin chimed in and I asked him if he wanted a bite, of course he did, so I gave him some. He made a worse face than Sarah! She's also has had mashed potato's (the way grandma Johnson makes them) Same reaction and those taste good. Same reaction to applesauce.
I know part of Sarah's dislike is because this is the first time ever eating "real" food so I know she will eat it eventually. (Dallin did) I just can't help but think "how gross!" every time I feed it to her. Poor kid! Bring on the steak!
1 comment:
she will be picky eater like me!
Post a Comment