Buh Buh Buh... This is how Dallin indicates that he wants us to blow bubbles for him! He would do this for hours straight if we wouldn't nearly pass out from blowing so much. I don't know if its the actual bubbles or the fun of popping them before they hit the ground. George our cat loves them just as much as Dallin does and will join in on the fun whenever he can.
Oh and as a side note, thank you aunt Jenny for the awesome christmas present, it has kept Dallin entertained for hours. However recently he has discovered he can move it wherever he sees fit and climb up on top of it to get whatever he wants! It's just light enough that it can go through out the whole house. My little boy is too smart for his own good! The worse part is he thinks its funny when I catch him.
2 comments:
Heather!!! Yeah! You have a blog! And you found me or vice versa! Your kiddos are sooo cute! I love the bubbles song way fun! How are you guys doing?
Bloggings fun- welcome. I think the "professional" pictures turned out great. Her dress is so pretty.
Post a Comment