I love taking pictures of the 5 generations of women in our family. We are so blessed to have my great grandma Fowkes still alive and well. With my grandma being sick I love to take as many pictures of us all together as I can. Heavenly Father has blessed me with such great women in my life who teach me by their examples of righteousness. I cherish the time we spend together and I love them very much.
Heather Johnson, Sarah Johnson, Jean Fowkes, Melanie Levorsen, Jacqueline Maxfield
To show I'm not partial to just the women in my family... we do take pictures of the men as well! Here is Dahl, Dallin, Dallas, & David 4 generations if you will! I love these men too! Just a side note, Dallin was named after the men in this picture.
Dahl Maxfield, Dallin Johnson, Dallas Jakeman, David Johnson


2 comments:
so cool!
Love the pictures! Families are so great.
Post a Comment