This morning we went to the grocery store, in our Pajamas (just the kids not me). I didn't think anything of it when I left the house other than, "the kids are doing good lets go shopping now before we have a melt down" So off we went and had a wonderful time! Ok I'm being sarcastic but really it went good. Until I got to the check out line and the cashier lady made this comment "it must be pajama day... you're so cute in your jammies" then I swear she glared at me like I'm the worst mother in the world for going out like that... We had jackets so I don't see the big deal! Oh well just thought I'd share the weirdness of people in this world including but not limited to me!
We got a Balloon and that was really the highlight of the trip for Dallin and Sarah anyways. Here is Sarah playing with the balloon, its awesome how excited she gets over something so simple.
1 comment:
that's so funny...I think people probably think that of us sometimes..life goes on...Eva loves balloons too!
Post a Comment