I've noticed that I mostly talk about Dallin, it's not that I love him more or anything like that, he just does funny things and I want to remember and share those moments. Sarah on the other hand doesn't do much (that sounds bad to say I know) but really she just is content to sit and watch most of the time. So when she does start doing something new it's a really big deal!
Sarah's most recent "development" has been to start blowing raspberries it is so darn cute. I had to share!
She is also very wiggly, and is starting to grab at everything with her hands. She doesn't like to be on her stomach so it doesn't seem that crawling will be anytime soon (she's only 4 months people)
1 comment:
Wowweee! I can't believe one of my Young Women has two children, and beautiful ones at that! They look great, you and Dave look like you are doing wonderfully! :)
Post a Comment