skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OUCH!
OUCH! That is all I can say about Dallin lately, he just keeps falling. We are going to the doctor soon because I'm pretty sure he has an ear infection causing a balance problem. His last encounter with gravity ended up with a welt the size almost of a golf ball. (see photo though not the best) My kid has hit the pavement more times than I can keep up with. What is a mother to do? He has been doing really good with stairs for over a year now! But this last time he just walked straight off the edge... poor kid! I really didn't think anyone would believe me how big it was so I took this picture right after it happened. He wanted nothing to do with me or the camera! He'll thank me when he's older to show his battle wounds.
1 comment:
oh hahaha its huge!!
Post a Comment